Added to Basket
A Customised Team Design Power-Fit
At OPRO Mouthguards, we believe that a well-fitting gum shield is a key part of sporting success. The less time and energy you spend trying to keep your mouth guard in place, the more you can concentrate on the game. So let us worry about your teeth, and you worry about how to get past that defender.
We’re giving you the opportunity to design your own award-winning Power-Fit mouthguard for your school, club or team by choosing your colours and adding your badge or logo to the Power-Fit Mouthguard. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with a mock-up of your design.
Power-Fits are available in Adult, Youth, and Braces styles. Styles can be mixed to reach the minimum order quantity. The minimum order is 15 gum shields.
Pricing (additional discounts do not apply):
- 15-49 units: €39.99 per unit
- 50+ units: €34.99 per unit
Logos on the mouthguard may have a thin, visible outline border.
Standard Delivery time is 10* working days after payment is received.
- In peak times, this may be longer.
What’s the purpose of a mouthguard?
The function of a mouthguard is to protect the teeth and soft tissue from injury during all ball, stick and combat sports.
The Power-Fit was developed following consumer research highlighting that the most important features wearers look for in a mouthguard are:
- Retention and fit
- Ease of moulding
- Ease of speech and breathing when the mouthguard is in place
The Power-Fit provides you with a solution to all of these needs - a custom-like mouthguard you can fit at home in a few simple steps.
What are the benefits of the Power-Fit?
The Power-Fit is a unique combination of anatomically placed fins and the outer-shell of a custom-made mouthguard- providing you with a great fitting mouth gum shield you can trust.
The Power-Cage is consists of an outer and inner tray, which fit one inside the other, and it is into this tray system that the mouthguard is placed. As you bite down onto the mouthguard during moulding, the Power-Cage compresses it onto the teeth evenly, resulting in a perfectly moulded mouthguard that fits snugly around the teeth and soft tissue providing the ultimate fit and retention.
Why is the Power-Cage so good?
Moulding a Self-Fit mouthguard is not always simple – you are handling a pliable, rubber-like material, which although when cooled is highly protective, is vulnerable in its softened state and this is where the Power-Cage comes into its own. Common problems when moulding a Self-Fit mouthguard involve aligning the mouthguard centrally in the mouth, difficulty in applying even pressure around the teeth and gums during the moulding process and not biting through the back of the mouthguard during fitting.
Using the Power-Cage eliminates all of these issues by enabling the consumer to:
- Position the mouthguard accurately and centrally over the teeth during moulding
- Transmit a more powerful biting force by using the Power-Cage, resulting in a highly retentive and tight fit, rather than pressing onto the mouthguard solely with their fingers
- Achieve an even compression over the entire surface of the mouthguard for an extremely even fit
- Avoid biting through the back of the mouthguard during fitting
- Bespoke design
- All Power-Fit mouthguards include up to €20,000 worth of dental warranty
- All mouth guards come with an Anti-Microbial Case
- Standard Delivery time is 10* working days after payment is received. *In peak times, this may be longer.
- 15-49 units: €29.99 per unit
- 50+ units: €24.99 per unit
We reserve the right to refuse logos/images for any reason.