Added to Basket
Anastasija is a rising star within the world of Taekwondo. Anastasija started Taekwondo at the age of just five, following in the footsteps of her father who also participated in the sport. 2018 was an incredible year for Anastasija – winning Gold in the Junior World Championships and Silver in the Youth Olympic Games, the future certainly looks bright, especially with Tokyo 2020 just around the corner! Anastasija is motivated by winning, but also enjoys other aspects of the sport, such as the atmosphere and the comradery with her teammates.
Get to know Anastasija
- What's your favorite thing about Taekwondo? The atmosphere and the emotions
- Do you have any pre-match rituals/superstitions? Painting my toenails blue and my coach ties the knot on my belt.
- Who are your favorite athletes right now? Paige McPherson (TKD) and Chloe Kim (Snow Boarding)
- Do you have any pets? I have a miniature Doberman Pinscher, his name is Cory
- What do you love most about where you live? When I travel, I miss the Florida beaches and the water
- What celebrity are you convinced you would be best friends with? Selena Gomez
- Favorite way to relax and wind down? Going on our boat with the family
- What are you watching/listing to right now? The Good Doctor