Added to Basket
Gold Level Sky Blue (Adult and Youth)
As low as US$15.99
The competition level Gold mouthguard comes in a selection of five stylish colour combinations to let you choose a colour which suits your style best. Whether it's your favourite colour or one which represents your team, we can assure you that the array of colours on offer will have you feeling gold and bold. Adult gum shields are suitable for ages 10 and up, youth for those under 10.
Tooth fractures, dislocations, and soft tissue cuts should be the last thing on your mind at a competition. That’s why we built our Gold sports mouthguard with a durable outer layer for optimum impact protection and a flexible inner layer for supreme comfort and fit.
Worn by athletes and trusted by professional sporting bodies worldwide, our Gold gum shield is designed with you in mind. Gone are the days of ill-fitting and hard to mould gum shields, our Gold mouthguard is a best seller for good reason.
What makes your OPRO Gold mouthguard unique?
- Easy-to-mould: Our Gold mouthguard comes with our very own fitting cradle that makes the fitting process effortless. On removal, it creates air cushions for added comfort and protection. Watch our real-time, step-by-step guide to see how it works.
- Competition-level fit and comfort: Anatomically-positioned fins mould to each individual tooth as you bite down, providing a bespoke fit for easy breathing and speaking, with no need to fiddle with position or keep taking your guard out.
- Superior protection for your mouth: Shock absorbing design gives you confidence in your protection, leaving you free to concentrate on what you do best.
- Antimicrobial protection: Your mouthguard is protected with an antimicrobial additive and case for the life of your guard - minimising any risk of illness or infection.
- Peace of mind: Our Gold mouthguard is legally CE certified and comes with a comprehensive dental warranty worth up to £15,000.
- Competition level protection
- Latex free
- Easy to fit
- Safe and secure fit
- Up to £15,000 worth of dental warranty